Read in your language!

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Time for Something a Bit Different

Do you like art? If you do, then boy you are going to love the next 30 days. But first, some explaining. So a good friend of mine is working on the Goretober Art Challenge, where you have to do a new gory category every day during October. Typically, some people also refer to the challenge as Inktober, in which I believe you do art using a pen each day for the month. I'm not too sure. Anyways, either she or someone found something silly, called "Sonictober," in which you draw Sonic-related stuff for October, which is funny and my friend loved it since she's a huge Sonic fan. So, it got me thinking, "Is there a Pokémon monthly drawing challenge?"

Well, there's multiple, technically. Searching for "Poketober" only yielded results on Twitter, and it's as you'd expect, full of prompts for Ghost and Dark types. That's fine and all, but what about one that's kind of about everything? Well, a quick search for a Pokémon Art Challenge brought me to this picture.

I don't know who made it, but it looks pretty interesting. Judging by the numbers on here, this was made before Sun and Moon came out. What I want to do is make it a 31 day thing, and I'll put 7th gen after the 5th and 6th gen slot, for the sake of my love for Alola. I know this isn't an original concept at all, but I've been wanting to draw lately, and I can't do this next month because once my birthday rolls around, I certainly won't be wanting to draw, you know? And if my dad decides to go through with his word and actually get me a Switch, then I'm definitely putting all my effort into the Switch and not my art.

Anyways, I'm going to start doing these tomorrow, and I'll do one category every day and we'll have some fun, yeah? I hope you have fun watching me try my best to draw silly Pokémon things for the next month!


Have a nice day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment