Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Disney Universe

So, today and tomorrow have a rare 2nd post treatment due to the challenge and trophy guide stuff. I meant to put this up earlier but I sort of forgot. My bad. Anyways, The winner of the poll was 58, as a friend who didn't vote in the poll broke the tie and chose 58, so here we are. This is a weird premise, though. Nameless characters dressing up as Disney characters and going through levels based on Disney movies. It's fun, nonetheless, and it offers a fun game for solo players or multiplayer lovers alike. It's also pretty easy, so it's not like you're going to have a rough time going through the game.

I enjoyed going through all the levels and playing as different "characters" and seeing how their weapons evolve through powering them up, and just seeing all these Disney locales that are so familiar to longtime fans. It's definitely worth a try, and I believe that there's a demo on the PSN Store, so you can always give it a shot if you'd like to try before you buy. I'll see ya tomorrow for the trophy guide.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment