Read in your language!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Day 5: Favorite Fire Starter

So, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, especially if you've seen the several times I've talked about Cyndaquil over the last year. As such, I won't go into huge detail about why it's special to me, but you can always look back in the archive posts to find reasons in the "Favorite Johto Pokémon" and "Cyndaquil and Why It's Special to Me" posts, as well as read the short story on my favorite Pokémon, "Cinders".

I don't think I did the fire too well, or the grass with bits of blue going through them, but I don't think I did too bad either. I'm pretty happy with this, and it's just another cute little picture of my favorite buddy in any Pokémon adventure. I love ya, Cinders, I'm very glad that you're my favorite.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment