Read in your language!

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Day 22: Favorite Water Type

So this was a hard choice since I couldn't just default to Swampert since I drew Mudkip already. It basically came between Greninja and Primarina, and even though I used Greninja a lot in my many, many hours of playing Pokémon Y, I still enjoy Primarina a bit more. It's just really adorable and it's the evolution that I think Popplio deserved the most. I always felt bad about Popplio since everyone seemed to unanimously dislike it, sort of like when Oshawott was first revealed with Snivy and Tepig. But of course, once its final evolution was shown, everyone changed their minds. I always liked Oshawott, and Popplio, though. Popplio was a small, adorable seal, what's not to love? It was always smiling and looking happy, and Brionne and Primarina also show this. Primarina is one of those Pokémon you didn't expect (except we did, because.. you know.. Chinese Leaks) but you fell in love with the moment you saw it. It's just a fun Pokémon with a Water/Fairy typing and it manages to look cute while kicking ass, too. It's just an all-around fun Pokémon and I love it a lot.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment