Read in your language!

Monday, October 23, 2017

Day 16: Favorite Fighting Type

As much as I love Breloom and Bewear, Scrafty takes my top spot thanks to HoodlumScrafty on YouTube and because it's just really cool-looking and also part Dark type. But besides all of that, I've always had fond memories of having Scrafty on my first team in Pokémon White and have had fun using it in teams since, watching it demolish Pokémon thanks to its awesome Moxie ability. Pants lizard is just really fun, honestly.

Also, the background is kind of hasty on purpose, but since Scrafty has red, orange, and yellow going on, I did a bit of green, blue, and purple to have those complimentary colors going, cause I'm pretty sure I've mentioned how much I love complimentary colors.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment