Read in your language!

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Day 21: Favorite Dragon Type

Honestly it wasn't even tough to pick Altaria since I've used it the most out of any other Dragons, besides Dragonite and Goodra, but I always liked Altaria more and have always liked using it more. And as always, it's a very adorable Pokémon, and it's fluffy. Even more so when it received a Mega Evolution, which made it even more fluffy and cute, and also added Fairy typing to it, making it immune to Dragon moves and being able to take on Dark and Fighting types with more ease.

Honestly it's just a fun Pokémon and I love having it on my team whenever I get the change to catch it, whether it's going through Hoenn again, or in some other team in some other game.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment