Read in your language!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Day 2: Favorite 3rd and 4th Gen Pokemon

Believe it or not, picking Sableye and Leafeon was actually a tough choice. I like a lot of my faves from Hoenn and Sinnoh, but ultimately I couldn't resist my favorite Eeveelution, or my favorite little goblin. I always loved Sableye from the moment I first encountered it in Granite Cave in the GBA games, and always loved when I could use one. And Leafeon has always been my favorite once I loved it more than I love Umbreon. This is supposed to be a forest with the Moss Rock behind them, sort of based on Eterna Forest in Sinnoh, but I know it could use some work. Nonetheless, I'm extremely proud of this drawing and I hope the other pieces of art come out at least half as nice!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment