Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Day 11: Favorite Eevee Evolution

Since I drew Leafeon already, and I won't repeat subjects, I drew my 2nd favorite, Umbreon. It was my favorite until Leafeon took the spot. Umbreon also reminds me of my best friend since his favorite Pokemon - that I'm aware of - is Umbreon. Also, I put many stars. It was fun.

Dark has always been my favorite type, and Umbreon always looked awesome to me. Pokémon Colosseum was also a nice influence to make me like Umbreon more, as you start with one and an Espeon, and in its sequel, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, you start with an Eevee and have the ability to gain an evolution stone, or a Sun/Moon Shard, early on to influence Eevee's evolution later on (The Sun and Moon Shards were held by Eevee and would evolve it once its happiness was high enough, and were exclusive to Pokémon XD). Either way, I've always loved Umbreon, even if Leafeon took my number 1 spot. Umbreon is still a very close 2nd.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment