Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Day 4: Favorite 7th Gen Pokemon

So, as stated originally, there are things not on that prompt list that I want to do. The inclusion of gen 7 is something that I needed to do because of my love for Alola. Getting to the point, expect more than just 30 pictures, naturally. Anyways, going with the trend of favorite Pokémon that are not starters, I think it was clear that I had to draw Lurantis. While I do love Rockruff/Lycanroc a whole lot, especially since I love dogs, nothing can beat the fact that Lurantis was definitely a Pokémon I was extremely happy with from day 1, both during its reveal, and when I finally caught it as a Fomantis. While a Fomantis, it defeated the Totem Wishiwashi AND its Alomomola backup singlehandedly. It tanked hits and it defeated them both alone, which was amazing.

I'm not sure why I chose to so a sunset, but I'm very happy that I did, I think I did amazing on this. I've never done shading with the light focused behind the subject, but I was told that I did pretty well for my first attempt on that sort of shading so I'll take it. I was going to add Comfey here, just for the sake of having a lei, but I decided against it since Lurantis by itself was looking so nice. Thanks for making me love Alola even more, Lurantis.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment