Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day 24: Favorite Fire Type

So, as I stated before, I won't be reusing subjects so I couldn't just draw Cyndaquil again. That being said, out of all my favorite Fire types, I had to give the spotlight to Camerupt. Another member of my Emerald Nuzlocke team, Camerupt was chosen over Magcargo as it could take hits better as a Numel than the Slugma could, and it quickly became a dominant force in my team, immediately proving its worth against Flannery not long after I caught the Numel.

That aside, I've always liked its design, and I think it has a cool Mega Evolution too. Plus the shiny goes from red to black, and I think it's awesome. Even cooler when it's a Mega and it has one big volcano on its back. All the same though, I love Camerupt. It's always come through for me when I needed it most.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment