Read in your language!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Day 14: Favorite Pokemon When I First Heard of the Series

So, apologies in advance, I'm just going to be drawing simplified pictures from now on. The shading and background detail have been making my wrist hurt and have been taking longer than they need to be taking. So it's just going to be flat color and mainly flat backgrounds now, just wanted to give a heads up.
Anyways, I don't have any accurate memory of my first favorite Pokémon, but I know I had a Squirtle plush when I was younger, and I also really liked Ash's Squirtle in the anime, so we'll go on a whim and just say that my first favorite was Squirtle. To be fair, out of the Kanto trio, it's my 2nd favorite. I do like Charmander and all, but I just think it and its evolution line is a bit too overrated. So, to symbolize that I liked Ash's Squirtle a lot, I drew Squirtle with the silly Squirtle Squad glasses.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment