Read in your language!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day 8: Least Favorite Pokemon

Believe it or not, it was hard even deciding on Bruxish for this, as I generally like all the Pokémon that GAME FREAK has given us with the Pokémon series. After some thought, and trying to figure out what Pokémon makes me go "Uggghhhhhh" the most, or the one that makes me go "*sigh* This one..." or something like that. Bruxish would up being that particular one, after some thought.

Bruxish was quickly liked by an ex-friend of mine, who stopped being my friend a year ago at this point. They were a wonderful friend who spent a long time being in my life and I'm still kind of bummed that we're not friends anymore, but I just have to keep facing forward and just tell myself, "It's their loss." Generally, seeing Bruxish reminds me of them, and I just... really don't like Bruxish. When it was first revealed, it was probably the only Pokémon that I said "Uhhh...." about.

As far as the picture goes, since it was underwater, I wanted to have the lighting and a couple of Pokémon in the background. I kind of messed up with the underwater lighting but I think I did well drawing Bruxish, and adding a little Luvdisc and Alomomola in the background.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment