Read in your language!

Monday, October 30, 2017

Day 23: Favorite Flying Type

Besides accidentally making its legs thick, I'm pretty happy with how this drawing came out, especially the small touch of adding bloodshot eyes and a sweat drop. But as I'm sure you all know, I really love using Dodrio, especially before the physical/special split and when Normal type attacks were always physical. Tri-Attack was a monstrous attack back then, let me tell you. But just in general, it's a fun Pokémon to use and I love how lively it is. I love the personality of the 3 heads, and how each one seems to be a little bit different than the other two. It's silly, but I love it.

Also, it can learn Fly, so.. let that sink in a bit.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment