Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 10: Creepy Pokemon

So, to understand this completely, you need to know any of Phantump's Pokedex entries. To quote Pokémon Sun's Pokedex entry: "These Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died in the forest. Their cries sound like eerie screams." That's some spooky stuff right there.

So, I drew a shiny Phantump, because it was the very first shiny I got through Masuda Method egg-hatching after I received the Shiny Charm in Pokémon Y, and because I had tried so hard for a shiny Phantump before the Masuda Method, I wanted to playfully test my luck with the Shiny Charm. Well, 23 eggs later and boom! Shiny Phantump! I really don't know why I put kind of faded eyes in the knothole but I felt like it added to the creepy factor a little. I don't know, it seemed to work for me.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment