Read in your language!

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Day 15: Favorite Normal Type

So now we're down to the wire, doing all my favorite types (and to add to the prompt list, I'll be doing the 3 types that aren't on that list either: Bug, Poison, and Steel) and ending it off with a favorite Mega Evolution and a Favorite Legendary. But anyways...

You've all seen my "Favorite Pokémon" series I did a while back, where I did my 18 favorite Pokémon in each region up to Alola. I'm sure that once generation 8 arrives, I'll be doing a whole list for that as well. But out of the 7 Normal types I love the most (Eevee, Furret, Exploud, Porygon-Z, Cinccino, Furfrou, and Silvally), I love Eevee the most. it's just small, cute, fluffy, it's got pretty much everything I love wrapped up into a tiny creature. I love that it gets its own Z-Move, which could make it a serious threat if it's not taken care of. And with the ability to potentially use two Z-Moves in one battle in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, imagine how powerful Eevee could get with 2 Extreme Evoboosts. Scary stuff right there.

But all the same, Eevee is adorable, it's fun, and I can't wait to eventually have a shiny Eevee to call my own one day.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment