Read in your language!

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Day 7: Favorite Grass Starter

I feel like I could have done this background better but ah well. So, as mentioned before, Oshawott was going to originally be my choice for Unova, but my girlfriend (at the time) and I had broken up recently before Black and White was released. not wanting to be reminded of her, I opted to go for my 2nd choice, Snivy. And despite the new decision, I was very pleased, surprised, and happy with how Snivy, Servine, and Serperior were in battle and how strong they could be. And naturally, I just really love how smug and cocky Snivy looks, but it adds to its personality. Whatever the case, I'm always ready to take my Grass snake on another adventure through my 2nd favorite region.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment