Read in your language!

Friday, October 27, 2017

Day 20: Favorite Electric Type

So, really, the choice came down to Dedenne or Pachirisu. As much as I love Dedenne, I've hardly ever used it, save for being on a team I did in Pokémon Y. Pachirisu has more history with me since it's the literal reminder of the start of a friendship I have with the friend I mention often, the one who made her own Fakemon region. If I'm remembering right, Pachirisu was one of the adorable Pokémon I showed to her to give her interest in the series, and it eventually went on to become her favorite, much like Cyndaquil is for me. I think Popplio has taken its place since then, but Pachirisu still has a nice place in my favorites, not just for being adorable, but for also starting a great friendship with a silly friend.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment