Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Day 3: Favorite 5th and 6th Gen Pokemon

I know it's pretty dark, so I apologize there, however I outlined them in white to hopefully make them stand out against the background, since there's a lot of dark red and black going on here. Anyways, I knew that Aegislash would be my choice for Kalos, but since Unova holds a lot of my favorites, and picking out 16 favorites was hard enough, this was a tough choice, but ultimately I had the idea to make the Aegislash shiny, since I have a shiny Honedge and will have a shiny Aegislash soon enough. And to add to the red and black theme (they're my favorite colors), I used Zoroark. Originally I considered Golurk, but the idea of Golurk holding Aegislash like a sword and shield is.. overdone, and the idea of using the Honedge line in general is overused, too. But oh well, even if it's overused a bit, it's still an awesome concept for a generally awesome Pokémon. My shading on Aegislash certainly needs work though, but I'll get there eventually. Also, funny enough, Aegislash's "arms" are literally the best "arms and hands" I've ever drawn. Isn't that silly?

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment