Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day 17: Favorite Ghost Type

So, despite that I like Cofagrigus and Trevenant an awful lot, nothing can compare with, well, this big ol' anchor. I don't know what it was about it, but as soon as I saw Dhelmise in the leaks, I basically had the same reaction as Palossand, stating, "It's an anchor! I love it!"

Honestly, had I not picked Lurantis or Palossand for my first Sun team, I might have grabbed a Dhelmise to end off my team when I had finally reached Seafolk Village. But there's something else pretty awesome about it.

From the Sun Pokedex entry: "Swinging its massive anchor, it can KO Wailord in a single blow." Seriously, a Pokémon of that size being taken out in one hit from Dhelmise? That's pretty awesome, if you ask me. I guess I also just find the idea of an anchor pretty cool. And I love its shiny, with the seaweed turning red and stuff, it's awesome!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment