Read in your language!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Day 1: Favorite 1st and 2nd Gen Pokemon

I thought I was going to write something in that bare space to the right of them but I guess not. Anyways, sorry for lackluster quality, I'm still getting the hang of drawing on a 3DS and I know I still have to practice shading and poses way better. But since starter Pokémon are on other days, I can't use them, or else the first couple days would be teeming with starters. So, after revisiting my favorite Pokémon lists I did months ago, I chose Raichu for Kanto, and Furret for Johto. I've always loved Raichu more than I love Pikachu, and Furret is super adorable. Then again, so is Raichu. Hmm... Well, everyone knows I love adorable things, I'm a sucker for them, cause they always make me go "OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE I NEED IT!"

But yeah, that's the drawing for my favorite 1st and 2nd gen Pokémon, that aren't my starter choices, and my background represents the games, with Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow for gen 1, and Gold, Silver, and Crystal for gen 2. Thanks for viewing!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment