Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 18: Favorite Rock Type

So, I'm pretty awful at drawing.. I guess, generalized, 4-legged animals. I've done decently with Umbreon and Leafeon, and Eevee came out pretty okay, even though I needed some sort of reference. And even though I needed a reference for Lycanroc (Since I'd never be able to draw a sitting dog by memory alone) I still feel like I didn't do so well, but I tried my best, so that's what matters.

Even though I was very tempted to use Archeops as the subject, I just couldn't deny that I love dogs, and that Rockruff and Lycanroc both made me super excited for Sun and Moon, enough to guarantee that Lycanroc had a spot on my team without a second thought. I love this puppy and I love its new Dusk Form that it gets in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as well, even if it's only for the event Rockruff.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment