Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fates Progress

So, since I forgot to type this earlier, I figure I should give a small update on how Fates is going, and of course tomorrow and Thursday are reserved for the next trophy guide and such. Currently I just completed Birthright chapter 15, so I have just over 10 chapters left to tackle. My goal for the night is to reach chapter 20, complete it, and gain access to the level 3 Armory/Vendor so I can infinitely purchase seals to get my characters up to speed. But before I progress in the story any further, I want to go around to all the offspring paralogues and recruit all of them.

Also, I discovered something I'll need to change about the formula. A promoted class that reclasses doesn't get the ability to reach a lower class. When I reclassed Jakob from a Butler to a Kinshi Knight (based on using a Partner Seal with him marrying Azura) I never received the option to go to Sky Knight, it only gave me Falcon Knight or Kinshi Knight. This kind of makes it faster as you keep your levels when you class change, which actually effectively makes Eternal Seals a bit more valuable, but also means you have to really watch your levels when you're considering reclassing on your first promoted class. I can't wait to experiment further and fine tune the formula for the Revelation playthrough!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment