Read in your language!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Poll Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that the poll ends soon, the one regarding whether or not the groundhog will see its shadow on Groundhog Day, which is in 2 days. We have 2 votes on the poll, plus my own, but I really hope we can grab some more votes, because I really want to see what people think will happen. I know it's a really silly thing to want, but hey, it could be something I do again in future polls, you know?

Also, for those wondering why I haven't been posting the Twitter link or the footer as I usually do, well.. I don't want to place the happy/excited messages when I'm honestly not in a happy spot lately. I'm more okay than I was a couple weeks ago, yes, but I'm still not at my best. If I'm going to be happy, I want it to be real and genuine, not plastered on for the sake of doing the same stuff I usually do, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment