Read in your language!

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mario Kart Madness

So, I didn't know what to talk about today since I've been a mess and I can't seem to get the things done that I want to get done lately, and I just feel like I'm constantly trying to undo a knot, but it's only getting worse the more I try to untie it, you know?

So, I figured I haven't shared this yet, and it's been 6 days since I finally finished this, so.. brief explanation time. This is a typical race in Mario Kart 7, on Toad Circuit, featuring myself and a few other friends I've been playing it with (had my skills been better, or my sizing better, I could have added more to this). Now, before you tell me, I understand that my sizing/proportions are bad, I'm well aware of it. However, I also can't deny that this could have looked far, far worse than it does now. I'll give myself a pat on the back for at least managing to finish this, and put the effort out to actually draw a picture that was an ambitious idea, something that's usually hard for me to sit and do.

I'm very proud of this, to be honest, and it's honestly an accurate representation of what it's like when we play games. And in case it wasn't too obvious to begin with, I'm Toad, and that's an accurate depiction of me when I win, although I should have added a flush to my cheeks since I laugh so hard my face winds up flushing a bit. But the highlight of the picture is Yoshi, with the meanest glare I didn't even know I had the potential to draw. Who would have thought that a single line under the eye would make it look like that. But I'll remember that for future expression practice.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the art, and thank you, to the 4 of you who know you're in this pic and have seen it. Thanks for being great friends, even if I'm awful at showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment