Read in your language!

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!

I figured today could just be an off day, might as well enjoy the start of the new year by relaxing, you know? In the meantime, I'll probably continue working on Plague of Shadows since I've finally made it past where I started on PS3 (I didn't advance too far past facing Specter Knight and King Knight, to give you an idea of how far I did get) but now that I've advanced further into Plague Knight's campaign, I'm really enjoying it. I also have a much better grasp on how he controls and how to properly use the Bomb Bursts to fly through the air. Flying Machine and Clockwork Tower are still giving me some problems though (my fault for trying to do more no death, no checkpoint runs), but I'll get through them eventually.

The funny part was that last night, I actually did make it to Propeller Knight, but an attack made me fall into one of the holes the two large cannonballs fly into. To be honest, I think I might need to bring the Ward Robes with me. Even if my movement becomes a little slippery, it's a small price to pay for not being thrown backwards in a section where I can't afford to be knocked around, and it's more frustrating since Plague Knight takes more knockback than Shovel Knight, meaning that hits that would just push SK back a little bit will wind up throwing PK into a pit, most likely. Challenging, but still a lot of fun, I'm loving it, and I can't wait to reach Specter of Torment (and eventually King of Cards, whenever that releases).

But I hope you all have a lovely start to your new year, and I'll see you all again soon!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment