Read in your language!

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sonic Forces

So, last night, I finally finished the story of Sonic Forces. I have yet to play Episode Shadow, but I'll get to that eventually. For now though, I really, really enjoyed the game. Yes it was short, and had I not cut my playing time between playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I would have finished it maybe... 2 nights ago (Or the same day I got it, had I only focused on playing Forces). But despite its length, I still had a lot of fun playing it, and I'll be playing it more for that 100% completion, plus more Avatars for other challenges.

Speaking of the Avatar, their stages were probably my favorite out of all of the stages in the game. I love replaying them with a different Wispon to see what things I might have missed because I was using another kind of Wispon, so it makes their stages more fun to replay, just to see new routes, find more collectibles, and maybe just have fun beating your own stage times. I love how many things there are to unlock around the Avatar though, and I'm still unlocking a lot of stuff, but I do wish there was a little more in the way of customization, such as, you know, a pants option? I know that male Sonic characters are, well, pants-less, but still, give the option instead of a few things with shorts, or bodysuits. I don't know, I just love more customization options, but that's just me. Speaking of Avatars, again, here's mine.

I made him a dog (the lack of nice hair options makes me sad), and, well, I wanted him to not have gloves, so he's got a watch on his left hand, and a bracelet on the other, as you can see. And I gave him glasses (like me), some brown boots, and a red tanktop-jeans combo. It's good enough, as once I put him in those, I never changed out of it. But I love my dog, it was fun to play as him.

I wasn't too big on Classic Sonic's stages, even though they were fun. I kind of felt like they were filler, in a sense, but I still enjoyed them, so I can't really fault them for adding some levels with him.

But yeah, I loved Sonic Forces, and I'll continue to enjoy it while I reach 100%, slowly. It was a fun game, I loved the darker tones and darker story they had going on, and it was just an overall enjoyable experience all-around for me, and it's a Sonic game I know I'll enjoy coming back to every so often.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment