Read in your language!

Friday, January 5, 2018

Gaming Update 2

So, I know it's been slow, because I've been neck deep in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Forces, but I think tomorrow I can start actually talking about them fully. So for now, I'll just update with progress in both games, again.

In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, it's more of the same. I'm slowly unlocking more and more parts, naturally, and I've completed the 50CC and 100CC cups, getting the gold and 3 stars in all of them (which surprises me because I kept getting hit a LOT in some of those races near the end of 100CC), and I'm currently working on the 150CC races. Most likely I'll reach Mirror Mode later, but then I'll also have to take on the dreaded 200CC and hope that I can successfully handle that. Only time will tell, though, and I can't wait to give it a try.

In Sonic Forces, I'm close to the end, I'm about to do Stage 25, and I know that 2 of these last 6 stages are dedicated to bosses, at least, so I'm extremely close to the end, and I'm super excited to see how this story ends, because despite what anybody says about Sonic Forces, I'm hooked and invested in it, and I can't wait to try to get everything for my Avatar. I have more S Ranks to reach (not many left, to be fair), and then I have to start hunting down those Red Star Rings, the Numbered Rings, and the Silver Crescent Rings, and of course, I have to complete these missions to unlock more goodies. I might take a page out of what many people are doing, and I might draw my Avatar sometime (and probably other Avatars of the other species), but for now I'm loving it so much. Avatar stages are my favorite, too.

And that's all for today. Tomorrow I'll talk a bit more about Sonic Forces and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but as an actual full-blown blog post about the games in general, so you can look out for those over the next 2 days. I'll see you again soon!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment