Read in your language!

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Just a Small Update on Tomorrow

So today I'm just going to take it easy and work on Thursday's trophy guide. Tomorrow I'll be seeing my best friend in the early afternoon to hang out with him and play some Switch together, I can't wait to race him in Mario Kart. I might attempt to get the Gold Wheels by beating all of the 150cc Staff Ghosts but I'd definitely need to look for some tricks and look at some preferred setups since I'm sure my usual Isabelle setup isn't going to cut it, but hey, we'll find out. And maybe, just maybe, I'll grind out those other 2000 coins for the Gold Glider, just to actually have, well, everything.

But yeah, just a small update. Before I go tomorrow, I'll have the game reveal ready and I'll have it put out before I leave so you're all not waiting forever for the post. I'll see you again soon!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment