Read in your language!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Finally, a New Poll

About time, am I right? I keep forgetting that I have the ability to make polls, so I'm sorry for not doing one that often anymore. I figured I should do one today while I feel really tired and drained, but I just wanted to ask something real fast.

I recently got Minecraft on Switch, after having it on PS3 for a few years. On the PS3 version, I started a world in Creative Mode where I wanted to see if I could recreated NES Title Screens, and I had recreated Super Mario Bros., Castlevania, and Contra, while being almost done with Robocop 2, but I wound up abandoning it due to not having the desire to do so anymore, and wanting to play other things instead of PS3, but since the Switch can be used whenever I want to use it, I could probably do these a lot more than I could with the PS3 version.

So, this week's poll is simply asking if you'd like to see them if I do make them. Considering that the Switch can take nice, clear snapshots, and I wouldn't have to try to use webcam-quality pictures to show them off, it would be even nicer to see them in their full glory. But it's up to you, you decide and it ends in a week!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment