Read in your language!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Update on the Games

So, today isn't... really a good day, at this time, so... I'm just going to be quick, okay? I've been loving Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Forces. In Forces, I'm at Stage 15 and I've been trying to complete missions to unlock more stuff for my Avatar, and I'm just loving the game a lot, it's so much fun, even if levels can be pretty short.

In Mario Kart, I've successfully completed all of the 50CC Grand Prix cups, so now it'll be on to 100CC, and so on and so forth. I'm having a ton of fun with it and it was so much fun to play yesterday, and I can't wait to play some more in a little bit! I'll see you again tomorrow, hopefully on a better note.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment