Read in your language!

Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Weather is Killing Me

So, I know weather is unpredictable, but I really hate when it's so... wishy-washy. Like one day it's up near unbelievable temperatures for January (Such as 50-60F) and then the next thing you know, we're right back down in the 30's-20's with wind chills and some gusty winds, not to mention now it's bright and sunny when yesterday it was pouring rain.

I know this is really trivial and it's kind of a "Well, duh" set of facts, but when there's "weather whiplash" like this, it really messes with my head. A lack of sleep could probably also be the culprit behind me not feeling too well, but I'll be okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow for a better post, I'm sorry.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment