Read in your language!

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Nintendo Labo

So, I meant to post this a few days ago after it was announced, but since I don't really have a ton of interest in the Labo, I'll be sort of brief about it.

I like the idea and the concept. I like how it's great for imaginative children, like placing your Joy Cons and Switch in cardboard slots to make it feel more.. I don't know, realistic? Like, placing everything in a fishing rod piece, as shown in the reveal trailer, and making it feel like fishing, or placing everything within a cardboard piano to make it feel like you're actually playing the piano. It's a very creative idea and it's, again, a very wonderful idea for children, especially for their imaginations. I won't lie, if I had kids, I would love to give this to them. In fact, if my sister ever finally gets a Switch, I'd recommend her to pick this up for her daughter/my niece, because I feel like she would like it a lot (I mean, she's turning 4, so I don't know what age would be great for kids to start playing video games, and I am no expert).

While I'm not exactly the biggest fan of this, I can't deny that it's a very creative idea and I actually can't wait to see what happens with this project in the future. If you'd like to watch Nintendo's reveal trailer for it, it's linked directly below. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment