Read in your language!

Friday, January 19, 2018

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who read the vent poem, it has more views than I thought it would get and I'm still sorry you all had to see me like this, to the point where I shared a vent poem openly and stuff. I'm going to be okay soon though, I'll make sure of it.

I'm halfway done a project in Minecraft, and I should be done by tomorrow if I can accomplish everything I need to do today and tomorrow. I also got Fire Emblem Echoes when I saw my best friend on the 10th, but I haven't played it yet since I've been trying to get this Minecraft thing done, as well as enjoying some online in  Mario Kart 8 Deluxe online, with some Sonic Forces here and there. I do plan to play it soon, hopefully before the beginning of February when I plan to get Fire Emblem Warriors (I don't know if they have a physical copy of Yooka-Laylee, so I'd have to check and find out).

And I still aim to draw soon, I just have to give myself the time to do it without being too focused on other stuff. Whatever the case, thank you all for your patience and I'm glad you're all still here with me even when I'm a huge mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment