Read in your language!

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Oh man, never thought I would be talking about this for an eventual trophy guide, but here we are. As I've briefly mentioned, when I received this game forever ago with my PS2 and Kingdom Hearts, I... didn't really have much interest in it, for whatever reason. My dad, however, loved it a lot, and he made it pretty far, which is saying a lot for his skill level. He made it all the way to Klaww but somehow wasn't able to get past him, so that's where his progress ended. Eventually, wanting to finally give it a fair chance, I played it, zipped past where he was, and finally beat the game, and with 100% no less.

I love the game a lot, even if it's extremely easy to run through and beat. I love the game's story, I love the silly humor and how it's, basically, a collect-a-thon, which is one of my favorite types of game, which is probably why I love games like Banjo-Kazooie so much. And of course, the dialogue from Daxter is always fun to listen to.

This game is pretty basic, but all of the levels are fun, and I love replaying the game every so often, and I had a very fun and easy time going through the game to grab the trophies. I'll see you tomorrow for the trophy guide!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment