Read in your language!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Slightly Delayed Fire Emblem Progress

Well, judging from my constant lack of progress, I won't be able to finish Fire Emblem Echoes before I get Fire Emblem Warriors on Saturday, which is partially my own fault for constantly stalling due to a lot of drama and stress. I still haven't made much progress.

I'm currently near the end(?) of Act 1, as my next destination is Zofia Castle to face Desaix and Slayde, based on the map. I've been slowly level-grinding to promote my Villagers into new classes, but since some other characters are near level 20 (such as Lukas, Silque, and Faye in her Cleric class), I figured I might as well grind it out and be super strong. I'm loving the game and I'm going to try to make some nice progress before Saturday, because once I get Warriors, that's where all my attention is going to be going.

I'll see you all tomorrow for Groundhog Day, let's see how our votes hold out versus the actual verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment