Read in your language!

Monday, February 5, 2018

Congrats, Eagles

So, as I stated before, I am not a huge sports fan, in fact I probably really don't care for sports, period. I just never got into them growing up, I was always more interested in games and cartoons and such, but I understand that sports are a huge pastime for people, not to mention that everyone (almost) seems to love them a ton. All of that being said, I still just wanted to take a moment to congratulate the Eagles on their successful first victory in the Super Bowl.

I mainly only know about this because my dad, a huge Patriots fan, was watching the game with bated breath last night, and once Patriots lost, of course he took it hard and got really upset over it, but he'll be fine. Then the next couple hours were just filled with people shouting outside and horns honking, fireworks, etc. But hey, let the fans have their celebration, you know? Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day, and keep warm, it's really windy and chilly over here today, so I've gotta keep myself toasty. Luckily, the sun hits my room throughout the afternoon so it's comfortable in the room I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment