Read in your language!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Groundhog Day (And stuff)

So, Groundhog Day is today, and the poll has also ended, with a tie, of all things. I can't lie, I'm slightly disappointed that it ended in a tie, I was hoping there would be more votes, at the very least, but despite that, I'll still accept 3 votes (plus my own) over no participation at all. The verdict was that the groundhog saw his shadow, so there's 6 weeks of winter remaining. Regardless of what you believe, there's still 6 weeks regardless because March 21st is still a ways away, but still, now we know, right?

In other news, I received Fire Emblem Warriors a day early! Instead of receiving it tomorrow, I have it today, so after I get off and grab a much-needed shower, I'm going to start playing it, and it's going to be so much fun! I'm excited to talk about progress in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment