Read in your language!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What a Fun Day!

So, as I stated on the Twitter, I apologize for the late post, as about 5 hours ago (at 1:15 PM at the time of typing this), my best friend texted me and asked me if I wanted to hang out, which I gladly accepted despite how short-notice it was. And it was a fun time, I always love hanging out with him.

I primarily showed him Breath of the Wild, defeating a Molduga, Stone Talus, Hinox, and a Lynel for him to show off the game, and eventually ended off with me retrieving a horn from Farosh, Dinraal, and Naydra. It was fun showing it off to him since he's a big lover of Skyrim and he's shown a lot of interest in Breath of the Wild.

After that, we took a short break to walk his dog, Abby, who is really timid and shy, but she got a little more warmed up to me after a walk, even eating a couple treats from my hand. She was being a good girl and I had fun explaining Zelda to my best friend while we took Abby for a walk.

Next, I showed off some Sonic Mania, just to show it off and have some fun. I played a few Zones before jumping into Sonic and showing off Titanic Monarch and Egg Reverie. After that, there was still time before he brought me home, so I started up a bit of Binding of Isaac, and I died in each run I did, but that's okay, I'll get better at it eventually. After the 3rd run, I packed up so I could be taken home.

But yeah, I had a wonderful day, and I'm happy to have gone out today, I sure needed it. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment