Read in your language!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Dinner Menu?

Yeah, weird name for a post, right? Well, let me just show you what this is before I briefly explain it. It'll make a lot more sense that way... hopefully.

Excuse the poor webcam-quality picture I took before I wrote on it, it was really late at night when I finally finished it. So anyways, my grandma asked me to make a little Christmas dinner menu this year. Even though it's only myself, her, and dad, it still makes her happy so who am I to argue? So, instead of doing it really quickly and half-assing it, I decided to try something different for once. I drew it all instead.

From top row to bottom row, left to right: Ham with pineapples, gravy, biscuits, pineapple stuffing, veggies, macaroni salad, stuffing, olives, and pumpkin pie.

I'm not the best at drawing, despite the numerous images I had to look up. I think I did pretty poorly on both stuffing dishes, but in the end, my grandma and even my dad loved it, so it was worth all the effort I put into it.

There's going to be another drawing tomorrow, and like the first one for Christmas, it's more for the blog than anything. I'll see you tomorrow for this last silly picture before Christmas.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment