Read in your language!

Friday, December 29, 2017

A Brief Look Back at 2017

Look, let's not beat around the bush here, 2017 was awful. There was a lot of drama, stress, anxiety, you name it. And was it 100% bad? No, of course not, but even with happy moments, there was still just so much bad. I won't go into all the details because I choose not to talk about my personal life that much on this blog, or I try not to. I'll just go over some things so this might not be too long of a post.

I'm glad that I've been drawing for at least half of the year, and I succeeded in my goal to draw more than I did last year, as last year I almost exclusively wrote stuff. And from the period of January to May, I can see how my drawings have improved, from simple same-posing with arms behind the back, to more expressive and detailed posing and anatomy. It's not perfect, but it's definitely slowly improving, and I'm happy with how far I've come in such a short time.

As far as friends, I.. Ugh, it's just a back and forth struggle. I gain some, I lose some, I gain some more, I lose some more, I lose some older friends, but gain other ones, like- it's getting really old, annoying, painful, etc., and it sucks. I get it, that's life, and I have to roll with the punches, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

I've played a lot of games this year, and I've been so happy to receive a Switch and happily enjoy that. Despite how stressful the year has been, I'm very happy that, by the end of it, there's been a small turnaround to make it a little bit less stressful, even if it's only a little bit, and I've been having a lot of fun.

I'm glad that the blog has slowly been progressing forward, little by little, and I can only hope that in 2018 it manages to get even bigger, I really hope so. So thank you all for your support and thank you all for sticking with me for so long during this really long and stressful year, and I hope that 2018 is way, WAY better for everyone.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment