Read in your language!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Few Expectations

So I'm just going to take it easy today, but I have a few silly plans as Christmas draws closer. For one, I have to make our Christmas dinner menu, but this time I'm going to draw stuff and make it look all nice, instead of simply typing it up real fast on Word and printing it like I would normally do. I want to have a little bit of fun with it this time.

Second, the current poll, deciding next Thursday's trophy guide, ends tonight, and right now it's looking pretty close, so get your votes in now if you haven't voted yet. As usual, the game won't be revealed until Wednesday, the day right before the trophy guide.

Finally, I have another silly Christmas picture planned for either... the 23rd or 24th, maybe even the 25th, but we'll see. It's coming soon, that's pretty much all I can guarantee.

But yeah, not really a schedule, but a couple things to look forward to as the holidays come and pass on by. As usual, keep warm and cozy, and stay safe, and I'll see you again soon.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment