Read in your language!

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas, or whatever you and your family might celebrate if it's not Christmas. I hope all of you got everything you wanted, or at least got something, you know? And even if you didn't receive anything, then I hope you can still have a wonderful Christmas. I wouldn't consider my blog to be a gift by any means, but I can definitely say that your support and your viewership is one of the best gifts I've gotten all year, and I appreciate very one of you.

If you're having family issues on Christmas, I'm really sorry to hear it. If that's the case, I really hope that things can either be resolved, or you can manage to find a way to unwind and relieve yourself of the stress, because today isn't the day for it (then again, nobody wants to be super stressed out, in general, but you get the idea).

If you're having a great day with family or friends, then I hope you have a wonderful time, but of course, just remember to be responsible if you go out for any late-night partying, as if I need to warn people of that.

But either way, I hope the food is delicious, I hope your presents are awesome, and I hope that the year can end smoothly for all of you, because you all deserve a nice relaxing time before this crazy year finally ends in a week.

As for me, well, Breath of the Wild was my Christmas gift from my dad, just as the Switch and Mario Odyssey were his birthday gifts to me last month. And I'm perfectly content with it. I even got to see my best friend not too long ago, so I'd say that I've had a decent week leading up to Christmas. Are there still things stressing me out? Yes, sadly. But, I just have to keep trying hard not to let it get to me, you know?

But I'm rambling now. I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I hope your Christmas is as merry as it can possibly be.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment