Read in your language!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

South Park: The Stick of Truth

So, I'm not too sure how well this post or tomorrow's will go since I have seen very, very little of South Park. That being said, however, I can definitely say that I loved playing this game, and I do eventually want to get The Fractured but Whole, because it looks like it'll also be a whole lot of fun and I can't wait to give it a try one day.

As stated before, I lack the familiarity with the series, only knowing a small handful of characters outside of the main kids, being Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and usually Butters as well. Despite that, however, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. And because of the RPG style, I felt right at home, and the game was always enjoyable to play, and it definitely got challenging at some points too, especially for some of the non-story missions.

I love having multiple classes to choose from, even though there's only 4. But having different abilities and different classes for different playstyles is always a nice little treat. Personally I enjoyed being a Warrior so I could have a lot of strength, but also have some defense to back myself up in case the damage starts getting piling up against me. When I first played, I think I chose Thief, but when I finally returned to the game in an effort to trophy hunt it, I went to Warrior instead and enjoyed it a lot more.

However you play, or whatever SP knowledge you do/don't have, I still think the game is heavily enjoyable and so long as you're okay with raunchy and vulgar humor and stuff, I think you'd really enjoy it as well. See you again tomorrow for the trophy guide!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment