Read in your language!

Sunday, December 17, 2017

More Zelda Progress?

I'm sure you're all sick of Zelda posts by now, so I apologize in advance for that, but since it's literally the only game I've been playing since the beginning of the month, it's all I have to talk about, generally.

I have only a few side quests left until I finish them all, then I'll probably go on a romp around Hyrule and defeat all of the Hinox and Talus enemies that I haven't yet defeated in order to receive the monster medals from Kilton, all the while slowly filling up the last bits of the Hyrule Compendium to receive the Classified Envelope. After that? Well.. most likely going on a Korok hunt while upgrading my armor more. I've managed to get a few full sets to the maximum, and if I can just manage to get some Star Fragments, I can max out the Wild armor set.

I can't believe how much fun this Zelda game is, I haven't been so hooked on a game like this since Skyrim or Tales of Zestiria, but I'm loving every second of it. Will I ever eventually get the DLC? I'm not sure yet, honestly, but it's always an option, right? Either way, this game is amazing and I'm going to get more progress done right now, see ya later!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment