Read in your language!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Breath of the Wild is Amazing!

I know I don't have a great post today but I am so hooked on Breath of the Wild! I haven't done much as far as the story is concerned. I've made it off the Great Plateau an went to Kakariko Village to talk with Impa, but otherwise I haven't done anything I'm meant to do just yet. I've been exploring and trying to locate towers and shrines so I can get Spirit Orbs and increase my hearts or my stamina. I've also just been experimenting with cooking things and, again, just exploring.

I love having the freedom to explore wherever I want to go. I obviously won't be attempting to reach Calamity Ganon because I don't have the skills or equipment to face him yet, but I like how the option is always there. I like different armor pieces sometimes giving you different passive abilities, like the Warm Doublet giving you some cold resistance. I love how you can use enemies' weapons as your own (until they break). The game is a lot of fun and I can't wait to talk about it more and probably spam the Twitter with pictures and/or videos!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment