Read in your language!

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Overall Zelda Progress So Far

So, I've mainly just been exploring a lot in Breath of the Wild, but I'm having so much fun doing it, and I love open-world games because I love being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I obviously have to start going for the last 2 Divine Beasts soon, and I keep delaying myself, but I'll probably tackle one of them today. I've almost fully developed the map by climbing the towers. The only one left is the one that/s in the southwest region, I believe that's Gerudo Town or something like that, it's one of my destinations for the Divine Beast Main Quest, so most likely it is.

I haven't gotten too many Korok Seeds, but I've gotten more than 30 in cumulative total, but I know I've got a LOT to get (although I don't even think the completionist in me can manage to get all 900). I've also finished over 60 shrines, so I'm past the halfway point, but I still have plenty more to do and find and hopefully I manage to find all of them, and get as many Heart Containers and Stamina Vessels as possible so I can be even more prepared for anything. After all, Calamity Ganon will probably be a really tough battle, or at the very least I'll need to go into it with as much preparation as possible. But I'll get to that when I get there. After all, I'm enjoying the experience more than I thought I would, so that's always fun right? Either way, I can't wait to continue the quest and see everything there is to see!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment