Read in your language!

Monday, December 18, 2017

One Week Until Christmas

So, I'm (as always) going to be playing it by ear and I'm going to be posting Christmas-like posts for the next week, I think some of them will just be some Christmas or holiday memories I have from years past, but maybe some will be about games I received around or on Christmas? You can see how prepared I am, as usual. But I did have the idea to maybe draw something holiday related for the blog, since my time with Zelda is coming to a big slow down, since the only real objective left for me is to hunt Koroks and max out my armor, two things that I'm slowly losing patience for, so maybe finally closing the book on Zelda (for now) would be a good idea. I'm surprised though, been playing it for nearly 3 weeks straight, which easily beats Mario Odyssey out of the water (17 days for Zelda vs 3 days for Odyssey, you be the judge).

But I think tomorrow I might put up a schedule detailing what I have planned, or maybe I won't. We'll see, honestly. But until them, keep yourselves warm and cozy, and I'll see you again soon.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment