Read in your language!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Late, but 500 Posts!

And here I thought doing 100 or 300 posts was a big deal to me, now we're halfway to 1000 posts, even though I know my posts are slowly losing their vigor lately, but I'll try harder not to let that happen, even if I have to whip out more really silly and dumb stuff to talk about (Well, dumb in my mind, at least).

But 500 posts and you guys are still sticking with me, and I greatly appreciate it, more than you could ever imagine, and I know I say that all the time/too much, but it's true, you all mean so much to me, even if I don't know those of you who view my posts or even if I don't even speak with anyone on the blog. Just... your continued viewership means a lot to me and for me, it counts as a form of support. As I tend to say, I don't care so much for views, as long as I have fun doing this blog, which I do, but seeing more than 10 views on a post, on average, is astonishing to me. It means that 10 people took the time to look at or read something that I put up, and it's just... really awesome that you guys are around.

December is usually a really stressful month for me, and to be honest is has been stressful for a majority of the month so far, but I'm always glad to see you all still stopping by every so often. I love all of you and you all make my days feel a little bit brighter, so thank you so much for everything you do.

I've picked the trophy guide coming on Thursday, and you'll find out what game it is tomorrow, so I hope you're looking forward to it. I'll see you all again soon.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment