Read in your language!

Friday, December 8, 2017

We Got Snow Coming Soon

Even though the snow isn't coming until tomorrow, it's still on the way. And even though we're only going to be getting roughly a coating to an inch, I guess it'll still be nice to see some snow, even though I'm sure that we'll get more by the time January rolls around, as it usually tends to happen over here. But hopefully it'll be nice to look at.

After I finish Zelda I'll be doing some drawings, I have to get working on some soon for Christmas and for my grandma's birthday coming up. Maybe I'll even finally get the motivation/inspiration to write a poem or two again (it's only been, you know, half a year at least), but we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll even surprise myself.

Anyways, just a small update for the day, so keep warm and make sure you're toasty and comfortable as the weather gets colder and colder.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment