Read in your language!

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Last Schedule of 2017

So this is kind of funny, I realize that tomorrow is Wednesday, but I also just remembered that tomorrow is the day I reveal what "28" is, since that was the winner of this last poll we just had. Silly Cyndrqwill.

But anyways, New Years is a mere 6 days away from now. The year is rolling to a close, and I say good riddance. And sure, this year has had plenty of good times in it, no question, but there has been a LOT of stress and a lot of problems and other stupid things that prevented this from being an otherwise good and enjoyable year. But I'll save my thoughts on that for another post soon. Schedule time.

Wednesday (27th): Game reveal based on poll winner
Thursday (28th): Trophy guide
Friday (29th): A look back at 2017
Saturday (30th): Thinking about games in 2018
Sunday (31st): 2018 goals
Monday (1st): Probably an off-day, it's kind of TBD right now

I hope you're all looking forward to tomorrow's game. I know I'll be excited to talk about it (despite my lack of knowledge on the subject matter), and hopefully Thursday's guide will be alright too. I'll see you all again tomorrow. Keep warm and cozy as these temperatures start dipping low again (Or if they've been low for you, keep as cozy as you can)!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment